Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...


Got away early from work on monday and watched this movie...

My take: Great movie - definitely worth watching once with your loved one :-) For me it did bring some lovely memories of college days...

Go watch the movie.Imran and Genelia make a very nice pair. Not overtly mushy (Which hubby appreciated) but romantic,very refreshing, clean and simple. A nice way to spend a rainy weekend evening I must say...

Oh! yeah by the way heard that the movie is 'Inspired' from the telugu movie -'Nuuve Kaavaali'.

Maane Tuuuu Ya Maane Na...

5 comments:

  1. So, urs is the 4th review I read and all the 4 reviews tell me a different story...
    1 - Very bad (colleague)...
    2 - Decent (colleague)...
    3 - Good Movie (S says so)...
    4 - Great Movie (you)...

    So, this has to be a good movie (because S says so) and i will see the movie now, just to verify whose reviews I should trust going forward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikhil - How come S watched it and you didnt?!! We both liked the movie - for a change even hubby did!! Not too melodramatic and mushy but sweetly romantic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too heard only good things about this one till now.

    going to see this weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I happened to catch the movie couple of weeks before.Liked the movie! But not to the extent that people have hyped it...
    btw, nice posts.. happened to read ur blog after a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, I finally managed to see the movie. Good movie (I told so). I didnt see anything romantic in the movie, but its good.

    So, I know whose reviews to trust going forward.

    ReplyDelete