Friday, October 31, 2008

Im Peter Pan-What are you????

Sitting at home, getting bored I came across this site which did these quizes, and I am Peter Pan...

Now, how about all of you doing it too? :-) Its fun!! Go on-Take a Break,smile!!!






You Scored as Peter Pan

Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.




Now, what are you waiting for?? :-) Its fun!! Go on-Take a Break,smile!!!

Nikhil
Sanju
Santosh (See I tagged you for an easy,fun one!)
Archana

Do it and Let me know...

Edited to add:! Oops! And here's the link :

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/TheMilkMan007/which-disney-character-is-your-alter-ego/

(And when I searched for the link again-I took the test again and got a 'Sleeping Beauty!! :-O - now, any wonder why?? ;-p )

6 comments:

  1. Hey RS..
    I am pretty inquisitive about finding abt myself thro the quiz... But are my eyes playing games with me? I cant find the link .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Yeah-i realised later that I had deleted the link while editing the post!! The link is now added... Go ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Rushme!! I tried it out too!! And my alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I am princess Aurora too. and guess what Picture came up. The same one I used in my post http://sanjusays.blogspot.com/2006/07/im-princess.html.. Talk about fate :-) - Sanjana
    PS: Not able to login :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know...I turned out to be a beast...grrrr
    And yeah, I did complete the tag and gave you one!

    ReplyDelete