All it takes to drive out the monday morning blues for me - New clothes and time for a little dress-up. After a wonderful friday evening, what with hubby throwing a surprise Bday party for me (Im still having my feet above ground, with the after effects :-) ), a great shopping saturday and a relaxing sunday, Im ready to face the monday...
Here goes some things that were noticed this shopping trip -
- Why dont they have anything in size 31? Sad... 30 is a little uncomfortable and 32 is loose!
- And why dont they have regular loose fits anymore?! Why should everything be in low raise and stretch? Arent there anyone else in 'Pear' shape? Am I the only one? :-O
- How do those gorgeous ladies manage to shop in stilettos for hours?
- How can you eat pani puris without smudging your lipstick?
- Why is it that the Kurthi I want in my size has always been already picked up by some else and it happens to be the last piece!
- Finally - to the made-up girl in skinny jeans and fake accent - Everybody standing in the Q are waiting for their turn in the trial room - so what are you thinking when you just walk past everyone, turn around and have the audacity to scoff and the others?