Are admired and respected when:
- They take up their responsibility and get their share of the work done - themselves
-They know what you are talking about when you discuss about the project with them!
- They dont push the work on subordinates and expect them to finish it within stringent timelines.
- They accept if they've made a mistake and rectify it.
- They listen to you with an open mind
- They willingly log in to late night calls if required.
- They are ready to impart information without holding back. (without thinking that they might be giving away their position if they give us the information)
- They acknowledge your hard work and appreciate it
-They introduce you as the next in line to take up their role!! *That feels great I tell ya*
And Im enjoying working here.... :-D *Touch wood*