Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Pictures of Naughtiness

I've been speaking so much about the little fellow's naughtiness - I thought, A Picture speaks a thousand words -



Playing at the window - hiding behind the curtain



Inside my saree suitcase

  
Playing with Mamma's necklace in the car - He is always on me in the car


Opening Dad's Drawer


"Muddi" to Amma. Notice all his clothes strewn around the bed and window sill :-(

Hiding and playing peek-a-boo behind the Sofa


If Mamma can comb and walk why cant I?

Running Away from Dad - Notice Dad near the door...

Another Peek-A-Boo in the car with Mamma's dupatta

Cheeky smile after climbing the stairs


Say 'Haaiii' to Me

Picking Up Dad's shoe among the pile to go 'Tata' - And he created the pile in the first place!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome snaps n kool captions as a true evidence of ur Chutku's naughtiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics.. looking forward to see him

    ReplyDelete