Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Person analysis based on the blog

Saw this link where giving the blog name returns an analysis on the person writing the blog. And here's mine below.

ESFP - The Performers


The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.


The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

So, what do you all think of this analysis about me - Is this right?

5 comments:

  1. Yes it is! and I am impressed by the site coz I got this: ISFP - The Artists. :)

    I am gonna post this too! :) and yeah sorry I missed it but Happy Anniversary to both of u! Wish u many many plenty many more happy happy ones! Touchwood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rashmi,

    You have a lovely space out here. I'm absolutely loving reading through your posts. Liked the choice of topics and also the way you have poured your thoughts out. Good to know more about you. Happy to be following you...

    Regards,
    Seema
    amchi-bong-konnexion.blogspot.com
    seemabbas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seashell - So, is this how I come across to people! :-) Hmmm what about practicality and logical thinking part?!! :-P

    Seema - Thanks! And I loved reading your posts too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rashmi,

    Even I tried this link with my blog link and guess what? The analysis report I received is matching word to word with what you've got!!!

    And yes, Mannu Tammu do remember you as 'Thamathu Mummy'!!!

    Regards,
    Seema

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say Logical and thinking for others, not sure what you do when it comes to making decisions for yourself.. coz I always falter there and make it all confusing and complicated.. :P

    ReplyDelete