Monday, July 11, 2011

Dil goes Hmmm

Show me one song in today's times that has this kind of romance in lyrics,melody,voice,expressions...*sigh*

Just listening to them makes the heart melt...

This obviously is no list! But listened to these songs yesterday evening all alone at home and was transported into a land of smiles and sighs...

Dheere Dheere Machal ...


Aap Ke Haseen Rukh Pe...


Abhi Naa jaao chod kar...


And this is my 200th post. As you see its taken me 2+ years to get from 100 to 200 - whew! how busy life has become :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing 200!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I can listen to these songs on a loop. Such timeless classics :)

    Yay! congratulations on 200th post. And here is to many more of the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abhi Na Jao is one of my most favorite songs too! So is Aap ke Haseen Rukh.

    And you're so right.....no current song makes my heart go squish the way these do.

    What do you think of Bahut Shukriya, Badhi Meherbaani....?

    Congrats on your 200th!

    ReplyDelete