Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What I wore - The look

So many things have happened over the last 1 week that I have written atleast 5 posts in my head but havent had the time to put them here. Before I give all the updates - here's the saree I wore for the reception - "Bombay style" the beautician called it. It was so different and comfortable that I loved it. And I had everyone asking me how she draped it - though I still have no clue. All that I can say is there were 6 safety pins in strategic positions *ahem* to keep the saree in place even while I handled the little squirmy fellow. AND I still think that its making me look fat.                                         And the makeup that I had done myself, though I dont know how bhootni I looked - gave me rashes by the end of the evening.That was when I realised that my products were all about 6yrs old when I bought them for my own wedding which was lying around unused. So, the next day it all went to the dustbin with no second thoughts.So, Im back to being me - plain jane :-)                                                                       Now you all tell me how this looks... After all the questions I asked...



9 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful, I voted for pink, but in this style this sari is just awesome. I found this similar to coorgi style..I want to wear like this next time..but I have no clue how to ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look absuhlutely luhvly.. :) Ooh la la.. N get new makeup, u look good wth the makeup on too!! No harm in surprising ppl once in a while.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful :)
    Love the colorful saree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that looks HOT!! you have make up from your marriage days with you!!! *Falls at feet* and then I smirk because I didnt buy any make up at all hahahah! I used my cousin's yaa I am cheap that ways!

    R's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt this style my IP :) The saree is perfect for this style though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice style.. quickly i have to learn it and wear it for some occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh you look great!! Very comfortable and at-ease.
    And the saree/drape looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey looking good. The style you have worn is great!

    ReplyDelete