Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fun - 1 for the stolen moment

At the end of the tiring day when the 2 heads are on the same pillow (amma dimbu (pillow) mele thaachi) and general masti is going on.... A pair of tiny palms holds the big face,pushes the stray strand of hair away from the face and stares earnestly at the whole face and those tiny lips part in a full smile - says more than any words can say that he loves me :-D

And I had the most peaceful sleep in a really long time that night...

Leaving you with some pictures of the little monster...






Trying out Brownie ice cream for the first time


Wearing Amma's Watch


Thatha's helmet :-D


7 comments:

  1. Awwww! awwww! and more Awwww! ekdum kala tikka to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so very sweet of chutku... As they say Action speaks more than the words!! Here the cute gestures made is much more than saying it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww.. cho chweeet!!!
    And pics are super cuuteeee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was me- summerscript..Some problem..I have to try like 10 times to comment on your blog :(

      Delete
  4. Awwww he is too cutteee...

    RS - one serious suggestion.. why don't you consider migrating to Wordpress? I know I sound selfish but I always had problem with commenting on blogspot :( had to try many times to post one comment..

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww what cuteness I say. I can't stop smiling :)

    ReplyDelete